505 E Carpenter St
Midland, MI 48640
Monday through Friday 8am-4:30pm (Fridays 8am-Noon June through August)
Service Types & Times
- Sunday Traditional Worship Service 8:00 a.m. (with Holy Communion on the 1st 3rd, & 5th Sundays).
- Sunday Contemporary Worship Service 10:45 a.m. (with Holy Communion on the 2nd, 4th, & 5th Sundays).
- Saturday Worship 5:00 p.m. (with Holy Communion when it will be served on the next day also).
Lent Worship Services
- Wednesdays at 12:15 & 7 p.m.
- Palm Sunday, April 9 at 8 & 10:45 a.m.
- Maundy Thursday, April 13 at 12:15 & 7 p.m.
- Good Friday, April 14 at 12:15 & 7 p.m.
- Easter Services, April 16 at 7, 9, and 11 a.m.
Thanksgiving Worship Service
- Wednesday, November 22th at 7 p.m.
Advent & Christmas Worship Services
- Wednesday, December 6 at 12:15 & 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 13 at 12:15 & 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 20 at 12:15 & 7 p.m.
- Christmas Eve Services at 5:00, 7:00, and 11:00 p.m.
- Christmas Day Service at 10 a.m. followed by a Community Christmas Dinner from 11:30 am - 1:30 p.m.
- New Year's Eve Service at 5 p.m.
The church and school are located at the corner of Rodd and Carpenter streets near downtown Midland at 505 E. Carpenter St.
From Downtown (Main St.) take Rodd St. east nine blocks to Carpenter. Turn right on Carpenter . The church and school are on the left.
From US-10/I-75 take US 10 Business exit until it merges with Patrick Rd. Go past three lights and turn right onto Carpenter. Go five blocks. The church and school are on the right.
From US-27/US-10 take Eastman Ave. exit. (If coming from the west, turn left onto Wackerly St., then right onto Eastman; if coming from the east, turn left onto Eastman). Travel approximately three miles south to Carpenter St. (the first street past an Express Mart and Dow Gardens). Turn left onto Carpenter. The church and school are nine blocks ahead on the left.
Our Church Staff ← Previous Page